32 Melanin Touches Lightroom Presets 1452979
DNG XMP LR
Melanin is an incomparable beauty. From the lightest to the darkest skin tone, Black women and Black girls are exquisite beauty in every shade. Yes, Black females have that special something that just can’t be ignored. We are Melanin Queens, beautifully created.
The package includes 32 presets is for all melanin queens that want to transform their photos.
These filters are specially designed for making the dark skin glow that will give your photos a luxurious and unique look!
Edit like a pro and level up your photos with style.
This set includes
– 32 Unique presets for Mobile Lightroom in DNG format
– 1 Step-by-step PDF guide for Lightroom Mobile preset (Helpguide for DNG format)
– 32 Unique presets for Desktop Lightroom in Lrtemplate format (Compatible with Lightroom 4, 5, 6 & Lightroom Classic Version 7.2 and earlier)
– 1 Step-by-step PDF guide for Lightroom Desktop preset (Helpguide for Lrtemplate format)
– 32 Unique presets for Desktop Lightroom in XMP format (Compatible with Lightroom CC & Lightroom Classic Version 7.3 and later)
– 2 Step-by-step PDF guide for Lightroom Desktop preset (Helpguide for XMP format)
More details about these presets
-Works with free Lightroom mobile App
-Compatible with iPhone and Android device
-Instantly download the digital file
-Fully Compatible with Lightroom 4-7+ Both CC Versions
-Works on RAW and JPEG images
-100% adjustable and customizable Lightroom presets
-Works with & without an Adobe subscription
-Lightroom mobile is free for everybody! You don’t need an Adobe subscription to use these presets. Just download Adobe Lightroom CC free App to your mobile phone.
-Please remember that all presets look differently on each photo because of lighting and white balance settings, dominant colors, etc. If your photo doesn’t look perfect you may need to adjust exposure or temperature to achieve the best results.
-If Your Mobile Device gives you trouble downloading send me a message and we can email your files over and can you save them directly to your camera roll and import them in one step.